Hello hungry ones.
I am a sucker for breakfasts. I can eat breakfast anytime of the day! Cereals, pancakes, toast, give them to me for dinner, I won’t complain. I hope you are too, as I am going to share one of my guilty pleasures: Banana Breakfast Toast.
(This is a guilty pleasure because of the maple syrup, but other wise, quite healthy: It can last up to lunch as it has protein!)
What you need:
- Two pieces whole wheat bread
- Banana, sliced to 1/2 inch discs
- Peanut butter
- Maple syrup or honey
- Cinnamon (optional)
What to do:
- Toast the bread on your toaster, or if you’re feeling extra special, get the skillet, fire up the stove, grab that stick of butter from the fridge, rub it on your warm skillet and toss the bread in. Either way, get the bread when it’s nice and toasted.
- Slather peanut butter on! The warmer your bread is, the nicer it is to spread the goodness!
- Top the peanut buttered bread with bananas. Go crazy, put as much as you want!
- Sprinkle some cinnamon if you like.
- Pour a generous amount of maple syrup.