We know for a fact that Indian cuisine is probably the healthiest AND the tastiest in the world. There’s no reason why you can’t love it. For starters though, I think you should try this.
What you need:
- 4 pieces breast part cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil (I used ghee)
- 1 bunch of green onions chopped
- 1 1/2 cup tomatoes (I used cherry tomatoes)
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tsp garam masala divided into ( 1 1/2 tsp and 1/2 tsp)
What to do:
1. Heat oil, add chicken til golden brown.
2. Add onions, cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add tomatoes, salt, garlic and water.
4. Sprinkle 1 1/2 masala. Bring to boil. Then sprinkle remaining masala. Cook for another 5 minutes. Serve (with butter naan, as in the picture: mmmmm) and enjoy!