- 12 3-inch tart shells (can be bought at the supermarket)
- 1/2 block cream cheese, bring to room temperature
- 1/2 c whipping cream
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 T mango jam
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 12 fresh raspberries
- 12 fresh blueberries
- 3 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 6 fresh green grapes, halved
- 1 fresh kiwi fruit, sliced
What to do:
1) Bake tart shells according to instructions on the box. Set aside to cool.
2) In a bowl, beat cream cheese until soft.
3) Add sugar, mango jam and vanilla and continue to beat until well incorporated.
4) Add cream and beat until mixture is homogeneous.
5) Place filling in a piping bag and pipe unto tart shells.
6) Decorate top of tart with a raspberry, blueberry, a half of the grape and the strawberry and kiwi fruit slices.
7) Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.